Thread: EtH for HOF
View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2020, 07:26 PM
Malishus Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
I wish @EtH stop being a pussy tbh. The do gooder, keep the prestige shit is not working in this case so cut it out man. Legit the first guy to have a thousand HOF threads just based off of impact and he denies it. Clearly the best guys on the site who's been here and experienced what you've brung to the place thinks its a no brainer.
  • I don't think the site would even be THINKING about a topical battle if you didn't push the idea.
  • Made a crew that got inducted into the HOF
  • Damn there trained every champion that came out of AC's
  • Took AC's to an Illmania Victory
  • Got banned by the owner, got deleted by the owner just to come back and beat him in a battle.
  • Previous moderator
  • Hands down best feuds

Shit I could go on but I gotta be to work soon haha but nothing about this screams "patriarch".. This shit is all HOF worthy.

Anyways, I haven't really had a chance to say my part but serious, any person that receive this many threads ESPECIALLY (on top of that this one if from a rookie member this time) should be in the HOF. Not even for battling but as the guy who's had the biggest impact on the site outside of battling. It's wack that the site only lets dudes in for winning GC's or some shit instead of the guys who basically ran the site with just them being present.

I guarantee, no one here is going to remember 95% of the battlers in the HOF currently while everyone on the site knows who eth is and what he's done. Anyone saying no is probably feuding with him currently LOL. Trust me they ain't been here long enough. I experienced 9 years of it.

Now ffs shutup and take this gold so we can stop seeing these EtH for HOF threads. This is coming from a Track Hall of Famer/Most popular member on the site
AMEN BROTHER..💯 FACTS

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

so stop being a lil righteous bitch @EtH... and accept it..
Unread 04-10-2020, 07:26 PM   #49

Malishus Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Malishus is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.86/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 81 text
Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy Punk View Post
I wish @EtH stop being a pussy tbh. The do gooder, keep the prestige shit is not working in this case so cut it out man. Legit the first guy to have a thousand HOF threads just based off of impact and he denies it. Clearly the best guys on the site who's been here and experienced what you've brung to the place thinks its a no brainer.
  • I don't think the site would even be THINKING about a topical battle if you didn't push the idea.
  • Made a crew that got inducted into the HOF
  • Damn there trained every champion that came out of AC's
  • Took AC's to an Illmania Victory
  • Got banned by the owner, got deleted by the owner just to come back and beat him in a battle.
  • Previous moderator
  • Hands down best feuds

Shit I could go on but I gotta be to work soon haha but nothing about this screams "patriarch".. This shit is all HOF worthy.

Anyways, I haven't really had a chance to say my part but serious, any person that receive this many threads ESPECIALLY (on top of that this one if from a rookie member this time) should be in the HOF. Not even for battling but as the guy who's had the biggest impact on the site outside of battling. It's wack that the site only lets dudes in for winning GC's or some shit instead of the guys who basically ran the site with just them being present.

I guarantee, no one here is going to remember 95% of the battlers in the HOF currently while everyone on the site knows who eth is and what he's done. Anyone saying no is probably feuding with him currently LOL. Trust me they ain't been here long enough. I experienced 9 years of it.

Now ffs shutup and take this gold so we can stop seeing these EtH for HOF threads. This is coming from a Track Hall of Famer/Most popular member on the site
AMEN BROTHER..💯 FACTS

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

so stop being a lil righteous bitch @EtH... and accept it..