View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2020, 02:41 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Which black dude was doxxed for being a paedophile?

Anyways you're just a sad little nobody bitching and crying about race because not one person on the site remembers a time you battled. We got black guys, white guys, Indians, Jews, catholics, protestants, Lizmans, Asians.

The only thing holding you back from being respected is your own lack of talent.
We're both nobody eth..(Might be more of a somebody than you tbh but) idk if you realize this,..

while i tried to not dig at you personally, i could say ok,, yeah you have only 10 battles in 10 years excluding your tourney battles that didn't even count because you lost them all,..it took you 15 years to win the most mediocre of titles in a climate where this site went way below it's average skill level.. you basically are guilty of everything you've been accusing me of..
lol but everything you're referring to is located to just THIS SITE only,.. did it win you money..?, .. is it a Physical Title you own..?... did your friends and family congratulate you on this win..?.. No.. because this is a secret, ... People Most likely don't even know you rap or never supported you.. THIS.. Isn't the culture.. it's a sliver of one aspect of it..

Your addition to the Culture is literally the Destruction of other Artist's, and The Tearing down of black men as a whole,.. while perpetuating the Notion that, youth from Disenfranchised areas are violent Thug's,.. From the Comfortability of a Gaming Chair,.. Your bars and Those of Your Ilk can be used as propaganda ,By the very people who sought to suppress and therefor were the Catalyst of the Struggle,.. that this artform was created from..

When you Talk that Killer shit, all they see is killer shit,.. the ones coming behind you and the ones who feel they're above you..

forgive me for not wanting to be called a Bitch by an Actual Bitch, for 8 bars..
Unread 10-27-2020, 02:41 PM   #42

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
Which black dude was doxxed for being a paedophile?

Anyways you're just a sad little nobody bitching and crying about race because not one person on the site remembers a time you battled. We got black guys, white guys, Indians, Jews, catholics, protestants, Lizmans, Asians.

The only thing holding you back from being respected is your own lack of talent.
We're both nobody eth..(Might be more of a somebody than you tbh but) idk if you realize this,..

while i tried to not dig at you personally, i could say ok,, yeah you have only 10 battles in 10 years excluding your tourney battles that didn't even count because you lost them all,..it took you 15 years to win the most mediocre of titles in a climate where this site went way below it's average skill level.. you basically are guilty of everything you've been accusing me of..
lol but everything you're referring to is located to just THIS SITE only,.. did it win you money..?, .. is it a Physical Title you own..?... did your friends and family congratulate you on this win..?.. No.. because this is a secret, ... People Most likely don't even know you rap or never supported you.. THIS.. Isn't the culture.. it's a sliver of one aspect of it..

Your addition to the Culture is literally the Destruction of other Artist's, and The Tearing down of black men as a whole,.. while perpetuating the Notion that, youth from Disenfranchised areas are violent Thug's,.. From the Comfortability of a Gaming Chair,.. Your bars and Those of Your Ilk can be used as propaganda ,By the very people who sought to suppress and therefor were the Catalyst of the Struggle,.. that this artform was created from..

When you Talk that Killer shit, all they see is killer shit,.. the ones coming behind you and the ones who feel they're above you..

forgive me for not wanting to be called a Bitch by an Actual Bitch, for 8 bars..