View Single Post
Unread 02-28-2023, 11:41 AM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Update @Phroxen you're now #14 of all time with 30 points total, beyond impressive when you were #43 only 8 months ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Wow, this is really impressive @Student! To even make the list is awesome. I know this seems silly, but this website was a huge part of my high school years and it was fun as hell; I attribute my asperations to be a writer to this site, as it forced my hand in creativity. Still bitter @Erupt whooped me in the GC lmao, but all jokes aside, this is a blast from the past.
Thanks man, was a big part of my high school years too, pretty much grew up alongside LB so I definitely wanted to upkeep the Stats of all the Champions I saw coming up, including you, congrats on making the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
This is TRULY dope af Student. Its no surprise tho bro...you been doing shit like this way over a decade now. The biggest of ups to you. Sincerely too.

now

Why the fuck is Krhyme not in the top 30! LOL
Thanks bro, ya boy @RULE started this I just threw my flair on it but I do enjoy updating it.

Too many kids after you came in haha never too late to rack up more titles / move up the list doe
Unread 02-28-2023, 11:41 AM   #24

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Update @Phroxen you're now #14 of all time with 30 points total, beyond impressive when you were #43 only 8 months ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Wow, this is really impressive @Student! To even make the list is awesome. I know this seems silly, but this website was a huge part of my high school years and it was fun as hell; I attribute my asperations to be a writer to this site, as it forced my hand in creativity. Still bitter @Erupt whooped me in the GC lmao, but all jokes aside, this is a blast from the past.
Thanks man, was a big part of my high school years too, pretty much grew up alongside LB so I definitely wanted to upkeep the Stats of all the Champions I saw coming up, including you, congrats on making the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krhyme Killz View Post
This is TRULY dope af Student. Its no surprise tho bro...you been doing shit like this way over a decade now. The biggest of ups to you. Sincerely too.

now

Why the fuck is Krhyme not in the top 30! LOL
Thanks bro, ya boy @RULE started this I just threw my flair on it but I do enjoy updating it.

Too many kids after you came in haha never too late to rack up more titles / move up the list doe