View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2018, 07:58 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACC Tha GOD View Post
...Lmao. Wait, you Can't Honestly Think I Joined ClassicK for 'Progression and Tips' PWAAHAHAH!!

FuCc Nigga, Rule Invited Me. I Didn't Ask Or Beg. It Would Be Disrespectul to the Homage of that Man To Deny the Offer. And The Fact that You Calling Me Garbage or Whatever u Phrase it As, and You Easily Took That L and Trying to Blame it On the Labor of Ya Whore Is Blasphemous. I'm MaCc tha God You BuckShit. Respect it. Now Get Off my DiCc and Shake the Rust and Send me 16 so I Can Decapitate Yo Ass Again ..
Would it have been disrespectful to accpet the invite, write "Fuck ClassicK" in the crew forums then leave/
Unread 01-09-2018, 07:58 AM   #41

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACC Tha GOD View Post
...Lmao. Wait, you Can't Honestly Think I Joined ClassicK for 'Progression and Tips' PWAAHAHAH!!

FuCc Nigga, Rule Invited Me. I Didn't Ask Or Beg. It Would Be Disrespectul to the Homage of that Man To Deny the Offer. And The Fact that You Calling Me Garbage or Whatever u Phrase it As, and You Easily Took That L and Trying to Blame it On the Labor of Ya Whore Is Blasphemous. I'm MaCc tha God You BuckShit. Respect it. Now Get Off my DiCc and Shake the Rust and Send me 16 so I Can Decapitate Yo Ass Again ..
Would it have been disrespectful to accpet the invite, write "Fuck ClassicK" in the crew forums then leave/