View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:20 AM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Funny to see people who haven't battled in years compare the new vs. old school
What does not battlin in years have to do with it? Nothing.

Last nigga I battled was Suel , and won. I believe he was just inducted HOF? Think that was actually a year ago. And I hadn’t battled in forever lol

What’s your point? I’m new school and old school I been kicking these new school niggas asses since 2010. FOH lmao

And I’ve beaten the best old school niggas.

I’m one of the few niggas left that is qualified to speak on the matter...

You must be talking about someone else lil nigga

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
My opinion is that most of the old heads did have unique swagger, multis, flow as you just said, but some had mediocre punchlines as a resulting sacrifice. For example from the names you listed Jason, Deniro B Milk, Huey Jazz, and Illimit. IMO their punches usually didn’t hit much harder than a solid texctee from today .The true great ones kept the punchlines strong also and also had the above mentioned skills such as UA, Reefer, Real Talk, and Yourself.
Ok I see what you’re saying about Deniro B Milk, IMO he was overrated and is the prime example of what you’re saying I’ll give you that.

But illimit? He was on another level imo , and his punches were good. But I’ll go back and read his stuff again ... same with Jason , he was a dope puncher... I’ll go back and read their stuff but I’m like 90 percent sure Jason and illimit were top notch punchers and wp. But maybe their stuff doesn’t translate to today, I could be wrong about them.
But I doubt it lol
Appreciate the recognition too, g.

Last edited by Erupt da Monsta; 09-27-2019 at 12:27 AM.
Unread 09-27-2019, 12:20 AM   #147

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Funny to see people who haven't battled in years compare the new vs. old school
What does not battlin in years have to do with it? Nothing.

Last nigga I battled was Suel , and won. I believe he was just inducted HOF? Think that was actually a year ago. And I hadn’t battled in forever lol

What’s your point? I’m new school and old school I been kicking these new school niggas asses since 2010. FOH lmao

And I’ve beaten the best old school niggas.

I’m one of the few niggas left that is qualified to speak on the matter...

You must be talking about someone else lil nigga

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
My opinion is that most of the old heads did have unique swagger, multis, flow as you just said, but some had mediocre punchlines as a resulting sacrifice. For example from the names you listed Jason, Deniro B Milk, Huey Jazz, and Illimit. IMO their punches usually didn’t hit much harder than a solid texctee from today .The true great ones kept the punchlines strong also and also had the above mentioned skills such as UA, Reefer, Real Talk, and Yourself.
Ok I see what you’re saying about Deniro B Milk, IMO he was overrated and is the prime example of what you’re saying I’ll give you that.

But illimit? He was on another level imo , and his punches were good. But I’ll go back and read his stuff again ... same with Jason , he was a dope puncher... I’ll go back and read their stuff but I’m like 90 percent sure Jason and illimit were top notch punchers and wp. But maybe their stuff doesn’t translate to today, I could be wrong about them.
But I doubt it lol
Appreciate the recognition too, g.

Last edited by Erupt da Monsta; 09-27-2019 at 12:27 AM.