Thread: New FVC team.
View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2019, 01:09 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

FVC is basically the LB version of the Electoral College, which TOTALLY hasn't been a topic of controversy in the presidential elections before.

At this point, I say get rid of FVC, and have everyone's VP reset to 1. If the mods see someone voting like a jackass, then put their VP to 0 and explain why it's at 0 so they can get their own shit together. Hell, make it to where VP at 0 is visible so we can all point and laugh at them for being jackasses. That'll right the ship in terms of voting because I can say a lot of people feel like their vote doesn't really matter in comparison to others because a minority is able to control the outcome of a battle at this point in comparison to the majority.

With that being said, I'd keep it to where people can still IM/PM asking for votes on their battles AS LONG as they don't blatantly ask for a vote in their favor. Just my 2 cents here.
Unread 09-27-2019, 01:09 PM   #19

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

FVC is basically the LB version of the Electoral College, which TOTALLY hasn't been a topic of controversy in the presidential elections before.

At this point, I say get rid of FVC, and have everyone's VP reset to 1. If the mods see someone voting like a jackass, then put their VP to 0 and explain why it's at 0 so they can get their own shit together. Hell, make it to where VP at 0 is visible so we can all point and laugh at them for being jackasses. That'll right the ship in terms of voting because I can say a lot of people feel like their vote doesn't really matter in comparison to others because a minority is able to control the outcome of a battle at this point in comparison to the majority.

With that being said, I'd keep it to where people can still IM/PM asking for votes on their battles AS LONG as they don't blatantly ask for a vote in their favor. Just my 2 cents here.