View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2015, 11:22 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
Fuck you if you ever made an I'm leaving thread....
This is a good one.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahannam View Post
Fuck you if: You wear earrings with a colored gem (fake or real) in them, and you're a "heterosexual" male.

Fuck you if: You can watch one of George Carlin's standups without laughing.

Well, to be fair, that copypasta has been floating around on the internet for years. It came off of a military board on one of the chans.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

I'm white, but I'm black on the internet, mah nigga
Why are you telling me this like I don't know that? By Babylon's I mean it's the one he has been frequently posting. Not that he wrote it.
Unread 03-20-2015, 11:22 AM   #13

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
Fuck you if you ever made an I'm leaving thread....
This is a good one.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahannam View Post
Fuck you if: You wear earrings with a colored gem (fake or real) in them, and you're a "heterosexual" male.

Fuck you if: You can watch one of George Carlin's standups without laughing.

Well, to be fair, that copypasta has been floating around on the internet for years. It came off of a military board on one of the chans.

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

I'm white, but I'm black on the internet, mah nigga
Why are you telling me this like I don't know that? By Babylon's I mean it's the one he has been frequently posting. Not that he wrote it.