Thread: Title Bloat
View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2020, 07:03 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

i respect 1 bar ... it shows who's got the best bars, without consistency. always wanted to try my luck with that

tag titles are weak cuz its only half you ... but probably the funnest title to win. pick ur partner, rely on him .. get through it together

i dont see a point for seasonal ... if you made them interchangeable, that'd be dope. Especially since theres 3-4 of them ... possibilties to become the 'undisputed' champion

topical is dead ... but its an art in itself. closest to track making probably

i remember when i first joined ... Meta4, Real talk, Left Field .... u'd look up to Grand champions. u kinda still do, cuz it means something .... but its nowhere near as rare. I remember it being a big deal .... now, not as much. seems like half the members are champions and thats wrong yo ... no prestige.

Scheme championship is dope too ... its easy to write for, just go off whatever rhyme it is. i like it ... May is my month

i just think something should be done about the overwhelming number of champions ... 100% for it. i dont wanna take mind fucks title away from him tho, nigga dont get a chance to defend it. That ain't right

.... ..... & Rookie Champion Should be Changed to 'Rookie of the year' ... and have the year they won it.
Unread 04-22-2020, 07:03 PM   #18

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

i respect 1 bar ... it shows who's got the best bars, without consistency. always wanted to try my luck with that

tag titles are weak cuz its only half you ... but probably the funnest title to win. pick ur partner, rely on him .. get through it together

i dont see a point for seasonal ... if you made them interchangeable, that'd be dope. Especially since theres 3-4 of them ... possibilties to become the 'undisputed' champion

topical is dead ... but its an art in itself. closest to track making probably

i remember when i first joined ... Meta4, Real talk, Left Field .... u'd look up to Grand champions. u kinda still do, cuz it means something .... but its nowhere near as rare. I remember it being a big deal .... now, not as much. seems like half the members are champions and thats wrong yo ... no prestige.

Scheme championship is dope too ... its easy to write for, just go off whatever rhyme it is. i like it ... May is my month

i just think something should be done about the overwhelming number of champions ... 100% for it. i dont wanna take mind fucks title away from him tho, nigga dont get a chance to defend it. That ain't right

.... ..... & Rookie Champion Should be Changed to 'Rookie of the year' ... and have the year they won it.