View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:50 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

At least I see from browsing twitter that a few people have said "Why is everyone standing up in arms about this but not when it comes to black on black violence?".

I just don't understand people's point of view. So many people say "It's dangerous to be a black man", while literally hundreds of people on twitter are saying that they will randomly kill a white person if Zimmerman is found not guilty. I just don't understand how someone can't see the hypocrisy in statements like that.

Someone else posted "Mike Vick gets locked up for dogfighting but Zimmerman walks free? #FreeBoosie"

So, our revolutionary NOT racist person, is saying "A black guy who was caught making dogs fight, and another black guy who was caught in a drug dealing circuit, should be freed because a white man got found not guilty".

Are these people trying to clean up the streets or just want the numbers in prison to be even?
Unread 07-13-2013, 10:50 PM   #128

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

At least I see from browsing twitter that a few people have said "Why is everyone standing up in arms about this but not when it comes to black on black violence?".

I just don't understand people's point of view. So many people say "It's dangerous to be a black man", while literally hundreds of people on twitter are saying that they will randomly kill a white person if Zimmerman is found not guilty. I just don't understand how someone can't see the hypocrisy in statements like that.

Someone else posted "Mike Vick gets locked up for dogfighting but Zimmerman walks free? #FreeBoosie"

So, our revolutionary NOT racist person, is saying "A black guy who was caught making dogs fight, and another black guy who was caught in a drug dealing circuit, should be freed because a white man got found not guilty".

Are these people trying to clean up the streets or just want the numbers in prison to be even?