View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tana Murdeaux View Post
You sound ridiculous. Trayvon is black, most likely his family and supporters with the family are too. You're focused on what the media is showing you. Pay attention, ppl support who it effects. Will you see a whole bunch of straight ppl in front of city hall supporting gay ppl? No. Don't mean that there arent straight ppl out there who support gays, you just won't see as many because the cause doesn't merely effect them as much as the gays. Its ppl like you trying to pinpoint out racism makes the case seem that way. I see alot of white ppl and other races support the Trayvon Martin case. You sound extremely stupid and close-minded.. get out of a TV and in a fuckin book!

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Trayvon is not even here to defend his story, meaning there is no way possible this dude can explain killing an unarmed kid. None. Beat him down if you have to or hit him. But shoot? Are you kidding me?
The only reason he felt the need to shoot him is because he was black, which he was aware of. Meaning before he shot the kid, he identified him as black. So obviously some unarmed kid made you feel the need to shoot him, seeing your feelings towards blacks.

he initiated this trial as racist. he hung himself. if Trayvon wasn't black, this man would have never shot him. end of story. how do we know Trayvon was following him? we'd never know. the boy coulda been cheating on his gf and tryna find the chick house. its all bullshit.
I agree with what you're saying at the top. Your argumentative attitude makes you want to go against whatever you think I'm saying, but I'm trying to say this ISN'T about race. His family, friends etc. are obviously going to support him. What I'm talking about is the random black people who support him BECAUSE he is black. No other reason. They don't get outraged when it's a white kid that was killed by a black man. It's ONLY in this scenario, because they feel their "race" is being done wrong by.

Also, I think Trayvon being black probably has nothing to do with it. If it was a white kid wearing the exact same clothes, I'd assume the situation would have went down the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tain View Post
ISNT IT RACIST......To start a thread titled: ISNT IT RACIST U in the wrong on this one. Its racist to make those statements. PERIOD. Look no further.
Explain how I'm racist. This should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free
Theres Racist Tweets all over Twitter, Look up Obama Racist Tweets and The Popes Racist Tweets, Lets not act like it's only happened in this one case.
It's the hypocrisy that's hilarious. These particular black people feel that Zimmerman being let off is racist, so "Ima kill me a cracker" is their great way to respond.
Unread 07-13-2013, 09:00 PM   #122

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tana Murdeaux View Post
You sound ridiculous. Trayvon is black, most likely his family and supporters with the family are too. You're focused on what the media is showing you. Pay attention, ppl support who it effects. Will you see a whole bunch of straight ppl in front of city hall supporting gay ppl? No. Don't mean that there arent straight ppl out there who support gays, you just won't see as many because the cause doesn't merely effect them as much as the gays. Its ppl like you trying to pinpoint out racism makes the case seem that way. I see alot of white ppl and other races support the Trayvon Martin case. You sound extremely stupid and close-minded.. get out of a TV and in a fuckin book!

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Trayvon is not even here to defend his story, meaning there is no way possible this dude can explain killing an unarmed kid. None. Beat him down if you have to or hit him. But shoot? Are you kidding me?
The only reason he felt the need to shoot him is because he was black, which he was aware of. Meaning before he shot the kid, he identified him as black. So obviously some unarmed kid made you feel the need to shoot him, seeing your feelings towards blacks.

he initiated this trial as racist. he hung himself. if Trayvon wasn't black, this man would have never shot him. end of story. how do we know Trayvon was following him? we'd never know. the boy coulda been cheating on his gf and tryna find the chick house. its all bullshit.
I agree with what you're saying at the top. Your argumentative attitude makes you want to go against whatever you think I'm saying, but I'm trying to say this ISN'T about race. His family, friends etc. are obviously going to support him. What I'm talking about is the random black people who support him BECAUSE he is black. No other reason. They don't get outraged when it's a white kid that was killed by a black man. It's ONLY in this scenario, because they feel their "race" is being done wrong by.

Also, I think Trayvon being black probably has nothing to do with it. If it was a white kid wearing the exact same clothes, I'd assume the situation would have went down the same way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tain View Post
ISNT IT RACIST......To start a thread titled: ISNT IT RACIST U in the wrong on this one. Its racist to make those statements. PERIOD. Look no further.
Explain how I'm racist. This should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free
Theres Racist Tweets all over Twitter, Look up Obama Racist Tweets and The Popes Racist Tweets, Lets not act like it's only happened in this one case.
It's the hypocrisy that's hilarious. These particular black people feel that Zimmerman being let off is racist, so "Ima kill me a cracker" is their great way to respond.