Thread: stop battling
View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2019, 02:30 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default stop battling

Alright so y’all get 20 credits for taking a battle. Cool, what happens when you need mod assistance on a battle? You hit up the owner of the site and nothing happens. I’m al about solutions and I don’t run this site but how hard is it to get a couple of real guys to help you do so? Pretty sure everybody’s here grown so why is hard to put your egos to the side and do your fuckin job? This is why the world has so many problems. Human beings can’t get along for nothing. Y’all stop acting like bitchs out there aight
Unread 09-06-2019, 02:30 PM   #1

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default stop battling

Alright so y’all get 20 credits for taking a battle. Cool, what happens when you need mod assistance on a battle? You hit up the owner of the site and nothing happens. I’m al about solutions and I don’t run this site but how hard is it to get a couple of real guys to help you do so? Pretty sure everybody’s here grown so why is hard to put your egos to the side and do your fuckin job? This is why the world has so many problems. Human beings can’t get along for nothing. Y’all stop acting like bitchs out there aight