Thread: Ayo Seul
View Single Post
Unread 12-28-2017, 08:49 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Lmao, as soon as I heard your response to the post @Punk, I gave a fuck less.
See this is where you kids fuck up at and I am not coming at my guys esso, Rant & Rev, but You new niggas swing crew to crew just to become followers. You don’t elevate, nah not at all, you just learn to become bigger followers. I know because I was in your shoes before, but as you can see I outgrew those kicks.

I have to give praise to guys like @Brickrepper for not becoming a guy like you. I never figured out what the idea of being Classick fed guys like you to convince you that being a follower was cool. You’re literally following every other persons footsteps right now and I’m sure they’ve all used that same “I won’t be active enough” excuse.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 12-28-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Unread 12-28-2017, 08:49 AM   #8

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seul View Post
Lmao, as soon as I heard your response to the post @Punk, I gave a fuck less.
See this is where you kids fuck up at and I am not coming at my guys esso, Rant & Rev, but You new niggas swing crew to crew just to become followers. You don’t elevate, nah not at all, you just learn to become bigger followers. I know because I was in your shoes before, but as you can see I outgrew those kicks.

I have to give praise to guys like @Brickrepper for not becoming a guy like you. I never figured out what the idea of being Classick fed guys like you to convince you that being a follower was cool. You’re literally following every other persons footsteps right now and I’m sure they’ve all used that same “I won’t be active enough” excuse.

Last edited by lllllllllllll; 12-28-2017 at 08:53 AM.