View Single Post
Unread 04-22-2017, 04:27 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
I actually bumped Cartoons and Cereal for months.
Then you should know! Lol

But what makes kendrick stand apart from the rest is that his albums aren't just an arrangement of songs with a title... his shit tells stories... the problem with cats on here is that they want everything to be battle formatted... Kendrick is not a battler... and then people want to say that pac is the best rapper when in reality... half the people on here can rap better than him... they don't have the personality, delivery, passion, or the power to influence people like him but bar for bar pac was an average rapper... but he's considered number 1 to alot of people...

People compare kendrick to pac through his subject matter and influence... not bars... cause kendrick is a way better rapper than pac... or biggie...

my top 5 is Andre 3000, Eminem, tech n9ne, kendrick, and pac in no order
Unread 04-22-2017, 04:27 PM   #39

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr-Felon View Post
I actually bumped Cartoons and Cereal for months.
Then you should know! Lol

But what makes kendrick stand apart from the rest is that his albums aren't just an arrangement of songs with a title... his shit tells stories... the problem with cats on here is that they want everything to be battle formatted... Kendrick is not a battler... and then people want to say that pac is the best rapper when in reality... half the people on here can rap better than him... they don't have the personality, delivery, passion, or the power to influence people like him but bar for bar pac was an average rapper... but he's considered number 1 to alot of people...

People compare kendrick to pac through his subject matter and influence... not bars... cause kendrick is a way better rapper than pac... or biggie...

my top 5 is Andre 3000, Eminem, tech n9ne, kendrick, and pac in no order