Thread: COVID-19
View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2020, 04:32 PM
Tempguy
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
I admit, I didn't take it too seriously at first but my aunt died from it yesterday, so now it's different.
Sorry m8 thats fucked. Dont mean to be pushy or to sound insensitive but whats up with the funeral arrangements. I only ask because I seen ppl getting burried with no ceremony ect. Social distancing and all that.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Oh trust me, I have my share of theories behind this virus myself.

They mostly involve automation & 5G. And no, I don't think 5G caused the virus. But I do think this virus will accelerate a technological revolution. Places like Amazon, Walmart, and Costco are still open. An article dropped the other day about Amazon workers getting sick.

When workers for essential services & businesses can't work...automation steps in. Drone deliveries, warehouse robots, etc etc. Powered by 5G.

And some Bill Gates theories.. He specifically asked that people get a 'digital certificate' so we can distinguish between vaccinated and unvaccinated. And, well, Bill Gates is directly invested in ID2020. A program to implement Digital IDs. Vaccination company Gavi is a partner, as is the Rockefeller Foundation - ID2020.org
My mate wouldnt shut up about 5G masts and this was like 6 months ago. Masts or legit virus it's a mess.

Personally I think it's a legit virus. You go playing god for so long splicing n mixing to find cures or breed new viruses and sooner or later someone is going to slip up n drop the ball.

Wouldnt be surprised if it was the wet markets though from what ive seen. Though the labs location makes them a good scapegoat. Wtf really knows.
Unread 04-04-2020, 04:32 PM   #46

Tempguy

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidel Z View Post
I admit, I didn't take it too seriously at first but my aunt died from it yesterday, so now it's different.
Sorry m8 thats fucked. Dont mean to be pushy or to sound insensitive but whats up with the funeral arrangements. I only ask because I seen ppl getting burried with no ceremony ect. Social distancing and all that.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Oh trust me, I have my share of theories behind this virus myself.

They mostly involve automation & 5G. And no, I don't think 5G caused the virus. But I do think this virus will accelerate a technological revolution. Places like Amazon, Walmart, and Costco are still open. An article dropped the other day about Amazon workers getting sick.

When workers for essential services & businesses can't work...automation steps in. Drone deliveries, warehouse robots, etc etc. Powered by 5G.

And some Bill Gates theories.. He specifically asked that people get a 'digital certificate' so we can distinguish between vaccinated and unvaccinated. And, well, Bill Gates is directly invested in ID2020. A program to implement Digital IDs. Vaccination company Gavi is a partner, as is the Rockefeller Foundation - ID2020.org
My mate wouldnt shut up about 5G masts and this was like 6 months ago. Masts or legit virus it's a mess.

Personally I think it's a legit virus. You go playing god for so long splicing n mixing to find cures or breed new viruses and sooner or later someone is going to slip up n drop the ball.

Wouldnt be surprised if it was the wet markets though from what ive seen. Though the labs location makes them a good scapegoat. Wtf really knows.