Thread: yo
View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2020, 08:44 AM
korvus
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
The only one thats lame is you i aint deny shit i told whoever asked what i said i mean it aint like i went behind your back i said it to you personally. You were extremely disrespectful for absolutuley no reason and you got checked simple. Now you looking for sympathy playing the victim? Yeah ok, and for you to drag someone else into it who wasnt even there is childish, but thats how you do i understand. Take responsibility for your behavior and continue to move forward. Start taking life seriously and begin to address the issues that your dealing with. Its easy to blame others just remember when you point the finger there are 3 pointing back at you.i wish nothing bad on you Im just choosing not to associate with you anymore
you're fucking lied telling people i threatened to "beat you up" you're a fucking clown. you said PUGZ TOLD ME, so it's not like i got that shit from nowhere. fuck outta here
Unread 04-20-2020, 08:44 AM   #6

korvus

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
The only one thats lame is you i aint deny shit i told whoever asked what i said i mean it aint like i went behind your back i said it to you personally. You were extremely disrespectful for absolutuley no reason and you got checked simple. Now you looking for sympathy playing the victim? Yeah ok, and for you to drag someone else into it who wasnt even there is childish, but thats how you do i understand. Take responsibility for your behavior and continue to move forward. Start taking life seriously and begin to address the issues that your dealing with. Its easy to blame others just remember when you point the finger there are 3 pointing back at you.i wish nothing bad on you Im just choosing not to associate with you anymore
you're fucking lied telling people i threatened to "beat you up" you're a fucking clown. you said PUGZ TOLD ME, so it's not like i got that shit from nowhere. fuck outta here