View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2019, 08:15 PM
Ice Bear
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I've been on this site since March 2018, and in my one year of being here, I've, more than anything else, just watched Bnas being an asshole to everyone, from vets who know his shit stinks worse than most, all the way down to noobs so he can climb ranks in the most cowardly, pussified way possible. Rieper and Rican both said that the case is closed. I don't see why he didn't just shut the Fuck up. Side note, battle me now that I'm seasoned, pussy. If you could snipe me a year ago, lets see what you got now. Props to Rieper for dealing with Bnas shit, and everyone else too.
Unread 04-04-2019, 08:15 PM   #46

Ice Bear

Voted: 46 audio / 324 text
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I've been on this site since March 2018, and in my one year of being here, I've, more than anything else, just watched Bnas being an asshole to everyone, from vets who know his shit stinks worse than most, all the way down to noobs so he can climb ranks in the most cowardly, pussified way possible. Rieper and Rican both said that the case is closed. I don't see why he didn't just shut the Fuck up. Side note, battle me now that I'm seasoned, pussy. If you could snipe me a year ago, lets see what you got now. Props to Rieper for dealing with Bnas shit, and everyone else too.
Offline   Reply With Quote