View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2018, 12:54 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
I'm trying to make shit interesting and you're just out here trying to look retarded I guess

Its not a cool guy response you just can't help but suck my dick any chance you get apparently lil hoe. Try to not compliment me from now on. I was showing you some irony in your own behavior to signify how off base you were by thinking I got an ego and care about these rankings or I was being serious about the posts I had in this thread. I think Rant's autism is rubbin off on you over there fam.. Jump ship while there's still time
Autism isn't contagious.
Unread 01-01-2018, 12:54 PM   #53

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleu View Post
I'm trying to make shit interesting and you're just out here trying to look retarded I guess

Its not a cool guy response you just can't help but suck my dick any chance you get apparently lil hoe. Try to not compliment me from now on. I was showing you some irony in your own behavior to signify how off base you were by thinking I got an ego and care about these rankings or I was being serious about the posts I had in this thread. I think Rant's autism is rubbin off on you over there fam.. Jump ship while there's still time
Autism isn't contagious.