View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2017, 12:57 AM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I'd think this being a MUSIC site that majority of you would actually have done research on music, its origin, and music theory. This is all music theory/psychology/social engineering and most of it is taught in college. Its scientifically proven music can affect human health and overall well being.

I dont get into conspiracies,although im familiar with most of them. im more of a fact guy. @Godbody , but I'm familiar with Liar Cohen, and all that you mentioned. There are specific agendas that are pushed, and if you make a certain type of music, you wont get into the "industry", or more or less get promoted.

Yeah the music appeals to the base chakra.

More so what im getting at is how music affects you subconsciously. When you listen to certain messages over and over, it does something to you subconsciously.

I'm a big fan of positive affirmations. Which is basically a positive message(s) said over and over, and subconsciously it changes you. Messages like "I am rich, I am happy, etc etc.... You eventually attract what you put out.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

@Student .. Yeah ive been trying to find new GOOD music, but the problem is everyone sounds the same mainstream wise. You dont even have to have talent to get into the industry these days.

Is there a website besides Hot New Hip Hop that promotes new artist? Ive stumbled across a few dope new artist, but the market is so saturated it makes it almost even harder.
One of the experts on the field has some books on it. I'm not sure what all he delves into but he was one of the top guys in psy ops. N headed the NSA. He's also a founding member of the Church of Satan and started the Temple of Set.

Michael Aquino.

His books on the brain are must reads, I haven't gottten to yet. He also coauthored Mind War. I've corrosponded with him very briefly about his writings. I'd read all of his stuff that you can. Should be classified honestly lol

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

This is what I think..

We've heard the drums of war, since the beginning of war..

Music, sets the mode, your emotions, focuses the mind, can hypnotize masses and create a cohesive shared state of mind. Calm or hype.

Use different types of music for the affect you want to create. Set the stage, war to romance. Know your target and their likes / dislikes for maximum affect.

There's a reason why one wants to hear music they relate to, music they want to progress their life to become. Or that more suits their particular* energy. People who are hype 24/7 usually like their music the same. Some girls like the slow songs in bed, some still want that gangster ish. Know your target. And desired outcome.

Music can definitely be used to create an atmosphere. One has to want to be a part of that atmosphere though. Yet, repetition makes you like things you normally wouldn't, after enough time. And music is made more scientific everyday. To make it more catchy but not necessarily higher quality.

Is there a conspiracy, or is it just money? Who knows. But modern rap does seem like a commercial for drugs, alcohol, prison and what ever else is profitable and hot.

It's usually money and power in the end. That's usually what most conspire for.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 07-14-2017 at 01:01 AM.
Unread 07-14-2017, 12:57 AM   #10

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
I'd think this being a MUSIC site that majority of you would actually have done research on music, its origin, and music theory. This is all music theory/psychology/social engineering and most of it is taught in college. Its scientifically proven music can affect human health and overall well being.

I dont get into conspiracies,although im familiar with most of them. im more of a fact guy. @Godbody , but I'm familiar with Liar Cohen, and all that you mentioned. There are specific agendas that are pushed, and if you make a certain type of music, you wont get into the "industry", or more or less get promoted.

Yeah the music appeals to the base chakra.

More so what im getting at is how music affects you subconsciously. When you listen to certain messages over and over, it does something to you subconsciously.

I'm a big fan of positive affirmations. Which is basically a positive message(s) said over and over, and subconsciously it changes you. Messages like "I am rich, I am happy, etc etc.... You eventually attract what you put out.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

@Student .. Yeah ive been trying to find new GOOD music, but the problem is everyone sounds the same mainstream wise. You dont even have to have talent to get into the industry these days.

Is there a website besides Hot New Hip Hop that promotes new artist? Ive stumbled across a few dope new artist, but the market is so saturated it makes it almost even harder.
One of the experts on the field has some books on it. I'm not sure what all he delves into but he was one of the top guys in psy ops. N headed the NSA. He's also a founding member of the Church of Satan and started the Temple of Set.

Michael Aquino.

His books on the brain are must reads, I haven't gottten to yet. He also coauthored Mind War. I've corrosponded with him very briefly about his writings. I'd read all of his stuff that you can. Should be classified honestly lol

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

This is what I think..

We've heard the drums of war, since the beginning of war..

Music, sets the mode, your emotions, focuses the mind, can hypnotize masses and create a cohesive shared state of mind. Calm or hype.

Use different types of music for the affect you want to create. Set the stage, war to romance. Know your target and their likes / dislikes for maximum affect.

There's a reason why one wants to hear music they relate to, music they want to progress their life to become. Or that more suits their particular* energy. People who are hype 24/7 usually like their music the same. Some girls like the slow songs in bed, some still want that gangster ish. Know your target. And desired outcome.

Music can definitely be used to create an atmosphere. One has to want to be a part of that atmosphere though. Yet, repetition makes you like things you normally wouldn't, after enough time. And music is made more scientific everyday. To make it more catchy but not necessarily higher quality.

Is there a conspiracy, or is it just money? Who knows. But modern rap does seem like a commercial for drugs, alcohol, prison and what ever else is profitable and hot.

It's usually money and power in the end. That's usually what most conspire for.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 07-14-2017 at 01:01 AM.