View Single Post
Unread 12-17-2012, 06:43 PM
BLNK
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Stot says my personals are inaccurate.

quality wus fine...ive never said i want to "make it" ever tho? so the concept wus effective but innaccurate, instead of commenting negative on everything u do like u guys do towards me, ill give u real feedback so itll help u improve, the best part of this wus ur hook, lyrically nothing spectacular but ur delivery on it shined to me, are u adlibbing ur verses or jus the hooks? try adlibing all vocals if so...alot of other inaccurate personals, and complimenting me in a diss saying i got cash n green make little sense but all in all u made it a TRACK not a battle, which is credable, too many approach a track like its a battle, and even when ur dissing someone u have to keep in mind its on a track. i wont rate but hope u take it as feedback...
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-12-17

Now, let's start with the "inaccurate hook." You're well known to brag about your success in music. You flaunt your equipment, and the cost of your studio every chance you get. If that isn't saying you want to make it, then I don't know what is.

Moving on... What inaccurate personals? Every personal used was real. Let's start with the gap tooth, and pulse lines. Video here:

Look at that gap, son. Moses parting your teeth, or some shit. Not to mention, Pulse was freestyling. And you wrote. Not only that, but the video proves the ICE line to be accurate as well.

Again, moving on. Hugging Interp:

Now, whether the man hugging you at 7:46 is Interp or not, I'm not sure. But, the fact is, you DID let someone hug you after your live battle. Which means you wouldn't have any issue with Interp doing it. Another accurate personal.
Unread 12-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #1

BLNK

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Stot says my personals are inaccurate.

quality wus fine...ive never said i want to "make it" ever tho? so the concept wus effective but innaccurate, instead of commenting negative on everything u do like u guys do towards me, ill give u real feedback so itll help u improve, the best part of this wus ur hook, lyrically nothing spectacular but ur delivery on it shined to me, are u adlibbing ur verses or jus the hooks? try adlibing all vocals if so...alot of other inaccurate personals, and complimenting me in a diss saying i got cash n green make little sense but all in all u made it a TRACK not a battle, which is credable, too many approach a track like its a battle, and even when ur dissing someone u have to keep in mind its on a track. i wont rate but hope u take it as feedback...
Posted By: Stotty Pimpin - 2012-12-17

Now, let's start with the "inaccurate hook." You're well known to brag about your success in music. You flaunt your equipment, and the cost of your studio every chance you get. If that isn't saying you want to make it, then I don't know what is.

Moving on... What inaccurate personals? Every personal used was real. Let's start with the gap tooth, and pulse lines. Video here:

Look at that gap, son. Moses parting your teeth, or some shit. Not to mention, Pulse was freestyling. And you wrote. Not only that, but the video proves the ICE line to be accurate as well.

Again, moving on. Hugging Interp:

Now, whether the man hugging you at 7:46 is Interp or not, I'm not sure. But, the fact is, you DID let someone hug you after your live battle. Which means you wouldn't have any issue with Interp doing it. Another accurate personal.