View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2021, 09:29 AM
GodLike
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKarma View Post
Don’t take their words to seriously, It’s easier to sit around and say new members aren’t competition, than to actually battle the good ones, or else how could they maintain their ego,
I’m saying!

I’m not ducking anyone at all. These dude here saying “you gonna battle anyone good?” And then I ask them to send it and I have nothing from anyone. So till then, stfu!

I’m not claiming to be the best but if you’re going to try and talk down to me, you better bring it.

All this shit about “I used to do this and do that and won this and that” is not respectable to me. Cuz Real legends don’t do that. They understand that their status is cemented on here and nobody touching that.
Unread 03-05-2021, 09:29 AM   #33

GodLike

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKarma View Post
Don’t take their words to seriously, It’s easier to sit around and say new members aren’t competition, than to actually battle the good ones, or else how could they maintain their ego,
I’m saying!

I’m not ducking anyone at all. These dude here saying “you gonna battle anyone good?” And then I ask them to send it and I have nothing from anyone. So till then, stfu!

I’m not claiming to be the best but if you’re going to try and talk down to me, you better bring it.

All this shit about “I used to do this and do that and won this and that” is not respectable to me. Cuz Real legends don’t do that. They understand that their status is cemented on here and nobody touching that.