View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
So you're made that he voted against you and then removed said vote?

From a policy standpoint, I don't see a problem with a mod deleting their vote. Like, if I accidentally rate something wrong or whatever it doesn't make sense for me to have to wait for someone else to be on to fix that when I can just go ahead and delete it and fix it. This is kind of a weird one but I get WHY Illo wanted to delete the vote. The best thing he could have done in the situation was not vote on that battle imo.

That said @ILLoKWENT, the comment was backhanded and could be seen as swaying. You would have been better off just not saying anything. The only people that would have known it was removed would have been those who can see votes. In the future, don't do that. It's not cool.
To say the pot is calling the kettle black here though is an understatement. Rant swayed that battle for at least two hours in the shoutbox claiming my personals were made up and then @Subreal proved they weren't and he finally admitted he was lying the whole time. Rant's gone full retard since losing that battle, I wouldn't give any of his claims an ounce of credibility.
Unread 12-06-2017, 09:05 AM   #27

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
So you're made that he voted against you and then removed said vote?

From a policy standpoint, I don't see a problem with a mod deleting their vote. Like, if I accidentally rate something wrong or whatever it doesn't make sense for me to have to wait for someone else to be on to fix that when I can just go ahead and delete it and fix it. This is kind of a weird one but I get WHY Illo wanted to delete the vote. The best thing he could have done in the situation was not vote on that battle imo.

That said @ILLoKWENT, the comment was backhanded and could be seen as swaying. You would have been better off just not saying anything. The only people that would have known it was removed would have been those who can see votes. In the future, don't do that. It's not cool.
To say the pot is calling the kettle black here though is an understatement. Rant swayed that battle for at least two hours in the shoutbox claiming my personals were made up and then @Subreal proved they weren't and he finally admitted he was lying the whole time. Rant's gone full retard since losing that battle, I wouldn't give any of his claims an ounce of credibility.