View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illimination View Post
was the battle results changed? ... again the vote could've been biased. As long as it isn't practiced and over seen by a higher mod/admin, I don't see.

did it come with proper explanation as to why it was removed? that plays a role too.
The reason for removal was "Because they might bitch."

Beside that, you're missing the issue. The issue isn't that someone ASKED to have a vote removed. It's that a mod made the decision to remove their own vote, despite it being unwarranted.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessie Menace View Post
Why are you on this site? you clearly have an issue with EVERYTHING and being here seems to bring you personal pain!

Why dont you just call it quits? you bring nothing to the site. Just curious...
Yes. I'm personally pained. You caught me.
Unread 12-05-2017, 05:11 PM   #23

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illimination View Post
was the battle results changed? ... again the vote could've been biased. As long as it isn't practiced and over seen by a higher mod/admin, I don't see.

did it come with proper explanation as to why it was removed? that plays a role too.
The reason for removal was "Because they might bitch."

Beside that, you're missing the issue. The issue isn't that someone ASKED to have a vote removed. It's that a mod made the decision to remove their own vote, despite it being unwarranted.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessie Menace View Post
Why are you on this site? you clearly have an issue with EVERYTHING and being here seems to bring you personal pain!

Why dont you just call it quits? you bring nothing to the site. Just curious...
Yes. I'm personally pained. You caught me.