View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2019, 04:32 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Look, I generally keep to myself and run my supid ass tournaments and whatnot but I seen this and...

What exactly is the issue with voting? Y'all acting like battles aren't closing out or some shit. This thread make it seems like mods NEED to be voting as battles aren't closing out after 3 days. Most battles been averaging 5-7 votes. Look at the fucking battle feed right now, voting looks as active as battling. What do all you whiny fucks want? One battle a week and everyone on the whole site votes on it and then we can circlejerk about it? Given the current state of decay of actual activity, the voting seems to be running in parallel with battling. Mods voting more isn't going to do shit, @Row so let it go. You're not going to, "fix," voting. This is not something with a simple solution, @guts. and a thread about it is in the right place but can't accomplish much other than the pointless argument we've seen so far. Y'all need to quit bitching, accept LB's death sentence and enjoy the ride. Real talk.

Quality > Quantity
Unread 01-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #20

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Look, I generally keep to myself and run my supid ass tournaments and whatnot but I seen this and...

What exactly is the issue with voting? Y'all acting like battles aren't closing out or some shit. This thread make it seems like mods NEED to be voting as battles aren't closing out after 3 days. Most battles been averaging 5-7 votes. Look at the fucking battle feed right now, voting looks as active as battling. What do all you whiny fucks want? One battle a week and everyone on the whole site votes on it and then we can circlejerk about it? Given the current state of decay of actual activity, the voting seems to be running in parallel with battling. Mods voting more isn't going to do shit, @Row so let it go. You're not going to, "fix," voting. This is not something with a simple solution, @guts. and a thread about it is in the right place but can't accomplish much other than the pointless argument we've seen so far. Y'all need to quit bitching, accept LB's death sentence and enjoy the ride. Real talk.

Quality > Quantity