View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2018, 04:28 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain gutpunch View Post
i was pulled away for real life shit man. i had no choice so saying voted 7 times more means nothing. and i don't mean to bash you, but honestly all you're doing is bitching. you're offering nothing to the table. you're just living in your glory days acting like you've already done your share. wrong. effort always need to be put forth. all i want from you is to support my efforts. stop complaining and saying it wont work. if you're not going to help at least don't bash my efforts homie. all love my guy
no one bashin, you tagged me in this and i dropped 2 cents and you started acting like i dont do shit so ,

next time just dont mention me. do your thing
Unread 12-23-2018, 04:28 PM   #18

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain gutpunch View Post
i was pulled away for real life shit man. i had no choice so saying voted 7 times more means nothing. and i don't mean to bash you, but honestly all you're doing is bitching. you're offering nothing to the table. you're just living in your glory days acting like you've already done your share. wrong. effort always need to be put forth. all i want from you is to support my efforts. stop complaining and saying it wont work. if you're not going to help at least don't bash my efforts homie. all love my guy
no one bashin, you tagged me in this and i dropped 2 cents and you started acting like i dont do shit so ,

next time just dont mention me. do your thing