View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2018, 03:10 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
You tagged me in your bulshit thread and I answered without dropping names so I'm not attacking anyone. I dont even have to answer to your shit, I am not the type to draw attn to myself but I've done more on here than you have and you been here since 09 and what you're doing now doesnt compare , and will be dead in a month tops . Keep it up if it keeps you busy.

And ofc if I see ppl in the same position I was years ago and getting praise for doing shit less than I did, of course imma speak bro

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Lol @ progress

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

& dont tag me in your pointless repeat-of-2014 shit again if you cant take an opinion

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Been here almost 10 years and voted 7 times less than I did and has the nerve to say shit like I havent done anything
i was pulled away for real life shit man. i had no choice so saying voted 7 times more means nothing. and i don't mean to bash you, but honestly all you're doing is bitching. you're offering nothing to the table. you're just living in your glory days acting like you've already done your share. wrong. effort always need to be put forth. all i want from you is to support my efforts. stop complaining and saying it wont work. if you're not going to help at least don't bash my efforts homie. all love my guy
Unread 12-23-2018, 03:10 PM   #15

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
You tagged me in your bulshit thread and I answered without dropping names so I'm not attacking anyone. I dont even have to answer to your shit, I am not the type to draw attn to myself but I've done more on here than you have and you been here since 09 and what you're doing now doesnt compare , and will be dead in a month tops . Keep it up if it keeps you busy.

And ofc if I see ppl in the same position I was years ago and getting praise for doing shit less than I did, of course imma speak bro

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Lol @ progress

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

& dont tag me in your pointless repeat-of-2014 shit again if you cant take an opinion

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Been here almost 10 years and voted 7 times less than I did and has the nerve to say shit like I havent done anything
i was pulled away for real life shit man. i had no choice so saying voted 7 times more means nothing. and i don't mean to bash you, but honestly all you're doing is bitching. you're offering nothing to the table. you're just living in your glory days acting like you've already done your share. wrong. effort always need to be put forth. all i want from you is to support my efforts. stop complaining and saying it wont work. if you're not going to help at least don't bash my efforts homie. all love my guy