View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:58 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Gutpunch, kind of feeling like putting you in your place slightly.

You know why HVK is mod? Not being he put in work. He was made mod 5 days after he returned. He was made mod becuase he had DONE shit, not cause he was doing shit.

I get it all the time. "EtH you cant complain cause you dont put in work". I don't put in work xause fuck all changed after I did. NOBLE is a fucking idiot who is too busy feeling like a fucking paragon of knowledge despite knowing nothing about battling or voting with his only actual skill being getting himself arrested. X is clearly just a robot who copy and pastes the letters V4 for 10 years now. Whats the point? It STILL kept dying.

Rows a little bitch but hes put in work. He was active as fuck. Guys like me, Mindless, RULE, UA etc. Kept this place as alive as we could for as long as we could. Cant do it forever.

Without infrastructure from those with actual access, there's no hope. Get rid of NOBLE, X sell the site to RULE or fuck it even Pulse who were both interested and MAYBE we'll see the end of 2019
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:58 PM   #13

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Gutpunch, kind of feeling like putting you in your place slightly.

You know why HVK is mod? Not being he put in work. He was made mod 5 days after he returned. He was made mod becuase he had DONE shit, not cause he was doing shit.

I get it all the time. "EtH you cant complain cause you dont put in work". I don't put in work xause fuck all changed after I did. NOBLE is a fucking idiot who is too busy feeling like a fucking paragon of knowledge despite knowing nothing about battling or voting with his only actual skill being getting himself arrested. X is clearly just a robot who copy and pastes the letters V4 for 10 years now. Whats the point? It STILL kept dying.

Rows a little bitch but hes put in work. He was active as fuck. Guys like me, Mindless, RULE, UA etc. Kept this place as alive as we could for as long as we could. Cant do it forever.

Without infrastructure from those with actual access, there's no hope. Get rid of NOBLE, X sell the site to RULE or fuck it even Pulse who were both interested and MAYBE we'll see the end of 2019