View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:36 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
whether i am or not, i dont need to be. im not a mod, or an fvc moderator/member , yet im online more often than any mod js

I dont really care how much time that takes, battles still dont have votes and fvc is not any better. you voting on a battle a day does more for the site than the shit youre doing above, which none of us can see.

i dont even know why youre getting sensitive. again, no one said your name. and i cant practice what i preach considering what i preach is how mods should vote more and im not a mod, so that point is null.

telling me your RL situation doesn't make me sympathize nor does it excuse you of your responsibilities on this site, but ay if your soooo busy, maybe you should hang it up and stop being a mod js. i dont expect a mod to be that humble in admitting that. notice i said a mod.

only shit that stood out, is rai rubbing off on you ?

no

row what have you offered to the table? the rest of us are doing shit. what are you doing. eating crayons? hvk does enough for the site. so don't attack him. if you got a problem with a mod (which me know you do) don't be a pussy. call them out and stop fucking with hvk.

and i've included you in a lot of these threads to show you the progress. but you bitch and complain homie. nothing is good enough for you. nothing works for you. well guess what dude, you have to try it. you haven't gone to the server. brand new. we started it yesterday. WHERE IS ROW? starting a new podcast. i ask for for interviews and co hosts and.....HMMMMM WHERE IS THAT BOY ROW? @NOBLE asks for people to step up and nominate themselves as site greeters and promoters and GUESS WHAT?! NO ROW.

if you want more votes? make peace with those you've blocked. let them vote. you want more votes? vote more. people notice. @Bnas votes on almost all my battles after i earned his respect by voting on his. this world ain't free candy, son, you gotta give as much as you take.
Unread 12-23-2018, 12:36 PM   #12

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
whether i am or not, i dont need to be. im not a mod, or an fvc moderator/member , yet im online more often than any mod js

I dont really care how much time that takes, battles still dont have votes and fvc is not any better. you voting on a battle a day does more for the site than the shit youre doing above, which none of us can see.

i dont even know why youre getting sensitive. again, no one said your name. and i cant practice what i preach considering what i preach is how mods should vote more and im not a mod, so that point is null.

telling me your RL situation doesn't make me sympathize nor does it excuse you of your responsibilities on this site, but ay if your soooo busy, maybe you should hang it up and stop being a mod js. i dont expect a mod to be that humble in admitting that. notice i said a mod.

only shit that stood out, is rai rubbing off on you ?

no

row what have you offered to the table? the rest of us are doing shit. what are you doing. eating crayons? hvk does enough for the site. so don't attack him. if you got a problem with a mod (which me know you do) don't be a pussy. call them out and stop fucking with hvk.

and i've included you in a lot of these threads to show you the progress. but you bitch and complain homie. nothing is good enough for you. nothing works for you. well guess what dude, you have to try it. you haven't gone to the server. brand new. we started it yesterday. WHERE IS ROW? starting a new podcast. i ask for for interviews and co hosts and.....HMMMMM WHERE IS THAT BOY ROW? @NOBLE asks for people to step up and nominate themselves as site greeters and promoters and GUESS WHAT?! NO ROW.

if you want more votes? make peace with those you've blocked. let them vote. you want more votes? vote more. people notice. @Bnas votes on almost all my battles after i earned his respect by voting on his. this world ain't free candy, son, you gotta give as much as you take.