View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2018, 10:45 AM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HVK View Post
YOUR NOT EXACTLY MUCH OF AN ACTIVE VOTER YOURSELF THO TBH,
whether i am or not, i dont need to be. im not a mod, or an fvc moderator/member , yet im online more often than any mod js

Quote:
AN REMEMBER I GO THROUGH EVERY BATTLE EVERY MONTH GRADING EVERY VOTE FROM FVC MEMBERS, I ALSO LOOK AT EVERY OTHER VOTE ON EACH BATTLE AN RAISE/LOWER VP AS AN WHEN ITS NEEDED (killin two birds wit one stone), AN THATS AT LEAST 200 BATTLES EVERY MONTH SO HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU THINK THAT TAKES?
I dont really care how much time that takes, battles still dont have votes and fvc is not any better. you voting on a battle a day does more for the site than the shit youre doing above, which none of us can see.

Quote:
.... DONT GET ME WRONG IM NOT SAYIN YOU DONT VOTE, BUT CONSIDERIN HOW MUCH YOU VOICE YOUR OPINION ON THIS MATTER AN THA LENGTHS YOU GO TO TA LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SHITTY JOB I DO WIT THA FVC, YOU SHOULD MAYBE START PRACTICIN WHAT YOU PREACH A LIL BIT DUDE.
i dont even know why youre getting sensitive. again, no one said your name. and i cant practice what i preach considering what i preach is how mods should vote more and im not a mod, so that point is null.

Quote:
IM A SINGLE PARENT TO 3 YOUNG KIDS, I WORK NIGHTSHIFTS AN ALSO BEEN ON A INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE DURING THA DAY FOR THA LAST 3 MONTHS WHILE THA KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL..... CONSIDERIN ALL OF THAT I THINK IVE ACTUALLY BEEN FAIRLY ACTIVE OF LATE.
telling me your RL situation doesn't make me sympathize nor does it excuse you of your responsibilities on this site, but ay if your soooo busy, maybe you should hang it up and stop being a mod js. i dont expect a mod to be that humble in admitting that. notice i said a mod.

Quote:
EVEN IF I WAS ON EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY VOTIN ON EVERY BATTLE THAT DROPS YOU'D STILL FIND SUMMIT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IM SURE
only shit that stood out, is rai rubbing off on you ?

Quote:
HAVE A MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS AN A CUNTIN NEW YEAR

no
Unread 12-23-2018, 10:45 AM   #11

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
YOUR NOT EXACTLY MUCH OF AN ACTIVE VOTER YOURSELF THO TBH,
whether i am or not, i dont need to be. im not a mod, or an fvc moderator/member , yet im online more often than any mod js

Quote:
AN REMEMBER I GO THROUGH EVERY BATTLE EVERY MONTH GRADING EVERY VOTE FROM FVC MEMBERS, I ALSO LOOK AT EVERY OTHER VOTE ON EACH BATTLE AN RAISE/LOWER VP AS AN WHEN ITS NEEDED (killin two birds wit one stone), AN THATS AT LEAST 200 BATTLES EVERY MONTH SO HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU THINK THAT TAKES?
I dont really care how much time that takes, battles still dont have votes and fvc is not any better. you voting on a battle a day does more for the site than the shit youre doing above, which none of us can see.

Quote:
.... DONT GET ME WRONG IM NOT SAYIN YOU DONT VOTE, BUT CONSIDERIN HOW MUCH YOU VOICE YOUR OPINION ON THIS MATTER AN THA LENGTHS YOU GO TO TA LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH OF A SHITTY JOB I DO WIT THA FVC, YOU SHOULD MAYBE START PRACTICIN WHAT YOU PREACH A LIL BIT DUDE.
i dont even know why youre getting sensitive. again, no one said your name. and i cant practice what i preach considering what i preach is how mods should vote more and im not a mod, so that point is null.

Quote:
IM A SINGLE PARENT TO 3 YOUNG KIDS, I WORK NIGHTSHIFTS AN ALSO BEEN ON A INTENSIVE TRAINING COURSE DURING THA DAY FOR THA LAST 3 MONTHS WHILE THA KIDS ARE AT SCHOOL..... CONSIDERIN ALL OF THAT I THINK IVE ACTUALLY BEEN FAIRLY ACTIVE OF LATE.
telling me your RL situation doesn't make me sympathize nor does it excuse you of your responsibilities on this site, but ay if your soooo busy, maybe you should hang it up and stop being a mod js. i dont expect a mod to be that humble in admitting that. notice i said a mod.

Quote:
EVEN IF I WAS ON EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY VOTIN ON EVERY BATTLE THAT DROPS YOU'D STILL FIND SUMMIT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IM SURE
only shit that stood out, is rai rubbing off on you ?

Quote:
HAVE A MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS AN A CUNTIN NEW YEAR

no