View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2014, 03:49 AM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Mancini View Post
There are several possibility for mafia members. Let's have a look. AfterThought's affiliation with Murda Muzik may play a role in the murder of Simon Classick Hardwell, the two were known affiliates, and may have had bad blood. As you've stated, Eth is an obvious choice, but, perhaps too obvious. We'll assume that Denton wouldn't make such absent minded decisions, in order to assure a healthy, and fun game. Punk, as shown in the above sentiments may be attempting to lure attention away from himself as a mafia member, but, with no discrepancies between himself, and RULE, it is unlikely then, that he is affiliated with the mafia. Though, it's weary with his "Fuck The Old Heads" campaign. Thug Killer for obvious reason, aside from his name, may very well be affiliated with the mafia, if for nothing else, the resentment he holds against Mr. Hardwell regarding his ban. Most importantly, I believe, we should be looking at individuals who would REQUEST to be a part of the mafia.
I mean you are a Natural born "Thriller" What'cha thrillin? Wanna explain that Victor.. If that's your real name. Cousin Pookie saw your Birth certificate. Said it was a Blnk page. You got some explaining to do.
Unread 01-27-2014, 03:49 AM   #7

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Mancini View Post
There are several possibility for mafia members. Let's have a look. AfterThought's affiliation with Murda Muzik may play a role in the murder of Simon Classick Hardwell, the two were known affiliates, and may have had bad blood. As you've stated, Eth is an obvious choice, but, perhaps too obvious. We'll assume that Denton wouldn't make such absent minded decisions, in order to assure a healthy, and fun game. Punk, as shown in the above sentiments may be attempting to lure attention away from himself as a mafia member, but, with no discrepancies between himself, and RULE, it is unlikely then, that he is affiliated with the mafia. Though, it's weary with his "Fuck The Old Heads" campaign. Thug Killer for obvious reason, aside from his name, may very well be affiliated with the mafia, if for nothing else, the resentment he holds against Mr. Hardwell regarding his ban. Most importantly, I believe, we should be looking at individuals who would REQUEST to be a part of the mafia.
I mean you are a Natural born "Thriller" What'cha thrillin? Wanna explain that Victor.. If that's your real name. Cousin Pookie saw your Birth certificate. Said it was a Blnk page. You got some explaining to do.