View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2014, 03:27 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
Alright, I suppose we should all communicate here as to who is the most likely mafia members. DJ had to have thought about who would be the most likely, and the most unlikely members of the mafia to assemble this team. So we simply have to think as he would to find out who they are.

First off it's quite obvious EtH would be in the mafia, I mean he's basically a supervillain on this shit. But I think that would be too obvious for Dj's taste, so I seriously doubt he's in the team. I've got potential candidate's for a few I think it is, but I want to see y'alls take on it before I make any votes.
There are several possibility for mafia members. Let's have a look. @AfterThought's affiliation with Murda Muzik may play a role in the murder of Simon Classick Hardwell, the two were known affiliates, and may have had bad blood. As you've stated, @EtH is an obvious choice, but, perhaps too obvious. We'll assume that Denton wouldn't make such absent minded decisions, in order to assure a healthy, and fun game. @Punk The God, as shown in the above sentiments may be attempting to lure attention away from himself as a mafia member, but, with no discrepancies between himself, and RULE, it is unlikely then, that he is affiliated with the mafia. Though, it's weary with his "Fuck The Old Heads" campaign. @THUG KILLER for obvious reason, aside from his name, may very well be affiliated with the mafia, if for nothing else, the resentment he holds against Mr. Hardwell regarding his ban. Most importantly, I believe, we should be looking at individuals who would REQUEST to be a part of the mafia.

Last edited by Rant; 01-27-2014 at 04:38 AM.
Unread 01-27-2014, 03:27 AM   #5

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
Alright, I suppose we should all communicate here as to who is the most likely mafia members. DJ had to have thought about who would be the most likely, and the most unlikely members of the mafia to assemble this team. So we simply have to think as he would to find out who they are.

First off it's quite obvious EtH would be in the mafia, I mean he's basically a supervillain on this shit. But I think that would be too obvious for Dj's taste, so I seriously doubt he's in the team. I've got potential candidate's for a few I think it is, but I want to see y'alls take on it before I make any votes.
There are several possibility for mafia members. Let's have a look. @AfterThought's affiliation with Murda Muzik may play a role in the murder of Simon Classick Hardwell, the two were known affiliates, and may have had bad blood. As you've stated, @EtH is an obvious choice, but, perhaps too obvious. We'll assume that Denton wouldn't make such absent minded decisions, in order to assure a healthy, and fun game. @Punk The God, as shown in the above sentiments may be attempting to lure attention away from himself as a mafia member, but, with no discrepancies between himself, and RULE, it is unlikely then, that he is affiliated with the mafia. Though, it's weary with his "Fuck The Old Heads" campaign. @THUG KILLER for obvious reason, aside from his name, may very well be affiliated with the mafia, if for nothing else, the resentment he holds against Mr. Hardwell regarding his ban. Most importantly, I believe, we should be looking at individuals who would REQUEST to be a part of the mafia.

Last edited by Rant; 01-27-2014 at 04:38 AM.