View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2020, 08:15 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
1st you'd have to have a career to end, 2nd,. it's most definitely not good, i know you're trolling by saying it is.. this feels like when the special kid gets on the team ,rides the bench and gets a trophy just for being Him..
You’re right, I’m not a rapper full-time, but I’ve probably made more money off of rap than the majority of this website, including you. Don’t go that route with me cause I’m better at this and it’s only a hobby for me. 2nd: this verse actually is good. I’m sorry your skill (or lack of) makes you incapable of seeing how good EtH’s verse actually was. I’d hate to be as terrible as you are at rapping with the mindset you have. I bet this type of mindset bleeds in to your real life, and you most likely don’t have many friends because you’re the walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kreuger Effect (Google it). I’m not even angry at you for anything you say to me or anyone else. I pity you. I would hate to make excuses time after time to mask my own deficiencies on why you don’t/can’t win on this site like you do, and then have the nerve to hate on other peoples’ success just because it isn’t yours. You’re not even worth being angry towards. You’re pathetic.
Unread 11-22-2020, 08:15 AM   #39

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post
1st you'd have to have a career to end, 2nd,. it's most definitely not good, i know you're trolling by saying it is.. this feels like when the special kid gets on the team ,rides the bench and gets a trophy just for being Him..
You’re right, I’m not a rapper full-time, but I’ve probably made more money off of rap than the majority of this website, including you. Don’t go that route with me cause I’m better at this and it’s only a hobby for me. 2nd: this verse actually is good. I’m sorry your skill (or lack of) makes you incapable of seeing how good EtH’s verse actually was. I’d hate to be as terrible as you are at rapping with the mindset you have. I bet this type of mindset bleeds in to your real life, and you most likely don’t have many friends because you’re the walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kreuger Effect (Google it). I’m not even angry at you for anything you say to me or anyone else. I pity you. I would hate to make excuses time after time to mask my own deficiencies on why you don’t/can’t win on this site like you do, and then have the nerve to hate on other peoples’ success just because it isn’t yours. You’re not even worth being angry towards. You’re pathetic.