View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2014, 11:23 AM
John Wick
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
its not the owners fault...its the fact the members on here are boring and unentertaining...the days of giant beefs are over.... oh well...if everyone had my beefing skills like the members did back in the day this place would be poppin...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...NOT THE OWNERS...truth hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Rich
i agree with benson, people are here in the forum more than they are in the arena or track section....standards for tracks are at an all-time low also
CO-SIGN wut the homies said plus the FACT that when we had a live chat ppl made mad excuses and didnt have the love or drive to just kick it and spit everything was an ego thing STILL LUV LB regardless becuz I spit FREE ALL DAY 100 ppl

Last edited by John Wick; 08-18-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Unread 08-18-2014, 11:23 AM   #75

John Wick

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
its not the owners fault...its the fact the members on here are boring and unentertaining...the days of giant beefs are over.... oh well...if everyone had my beefing skills like the members did back in the day this place would be poppin...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...NOT THE OWNERS...truth hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Rich
i agree with benson, people are here in the forum more than they are in the arena or track section....standards for tracks are at an all-time low also
CO-SIGN wut the homies said plus the FACT that when we had a live chat ppl made mad excuses and didnt have the love or drive to just kick it and spit everything was an ego thing STILL LUV LB regardless becuz I spit FREE ALL DAY 100 ppl

Last edited by John Wick; 08-18-2014 at 11:27 AM.