View Single Post
Unread 08-14-2014, 03:19 PM
The Ghost of Freak
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

@Dave , I care about your opinion Pookie... lol ... Really though, there are valid opinions on both sides topped with a garnish of bullshit that is distracting from the main course of conversation.

LET US ACKNOWLEDGE THE VALIDITY OF:

1. @Godbody is correct that working on a mobile app is a poor choice of business expenditure for LB at this juncture of dwindling activity.

2. @Godbody, @Crysis , @LOCK , @Dave are correct that restoring the basic functions of the site should be the primary concern as to bring activity back by our already existing user base and attract new visitors.

I'm not sure I fully agree with @Godbody 's demolition analogy, only because I do believe that many of the basic functions of which we clearly have issues have worked in the past and are in fact a solid foundation when operating correctly. Leading to my next point...

3. ^^^ The above mentioned folks are clearly right that we need more coding support, and that should be an important investment (time and money wise) for the site.

4. @Fiji Osa is ALSO CORRECT that the LB SHOWCASE NEEDS SUPPORT. I do believe that the advertising is a bit weak atm with just a clickable banner to a relatively dead thread.
@Mic-Check is pulling a huge amount of the weight here, and I believe the mods could help by pushing forward a RSVP thread as to give an idea of who will be attending from LB and get people pumped.

^^^ I really want to make this event and will try hard to do so.

If it does end up to be a flop... it will be very disheartening as we are already in a LB slump currently.

5. @Dave is also right that everyone should be more receptive of each other's opinions, because remember...

"Opinions are like assholes, we all got them and they all stink." - Americana Folk Saying

Love and Positive Vibes for the Site,

-Freekishness
Unread 08-14-2014, 03:19 PM   #74

The Ghost of Freak
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.09/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
124 Won / 135 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.09/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.14/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 481 audio / 231 text
Mentioned: 560 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@Dave , I care about your opinion Pookie... lol ... Really though, there are valid opinions on both sides topped with a garnish of bullshit that is distracting from the main course of conversation.

LET US ACKNOWLEDGE THE VALIDITY OF:

1. @Godbody is correct that working on a mobile app is a poor choice of business expenditure for LB at this juncture of dwindling activity.

2. @Godbody, @Crysis , @LOCK , @Dave are correct that restoring the basic functions of the site should be the primary concern as to bring activity back by our already existing user base and attract new visitors.

I'm not sure I fully agree with @Godbody 's demolition analogy, only because I do believe that many of the basic functions of which we clearly have issues have worked in the past and are in fact a solid foundation when operating correctly. Leading to my next point...

3. ^^^ The above mentioned folks are clearly right that we need more coding support, and that should be an important investment (time and money wise) for the site.

4. @Fiji Osa is ALSO CORRECT that the LB SHOWCASE NEEDS SUPPORT. I do believe that the advertising is a bit weak atm with just a clickable banner to a relatively dead thread.
@Mic-Check is pulling a huge amount of the weight here, and I believe the mods could help by pushing forward a RSVP thread as to give an idea of who will be attending from LB and get people pumped.

^^^ I really want to make this event and will try hard to do so.

If it does end up to be a flop... it will be very disheartening as we are already in a LB slump currently.

5. @Dave is also right that everyone should be more receptive of each other's opinions, because remember...

"Opinions are like assholes, we all got them and they all stink." - Americana Folk Saying

Love and Positive Vibes for the Site,

-Freekishness