View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2021, 02:59 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1Z1 View Post
Yo if we have people who are willing to donate to a pot, then we can have Mod and User funded Tourneys.(self funded) Im down i work to damn much. iv been on here a long time and would like to give back if possible. Ill def help out if this will improve the site over time. and if you all are serious. we should get a board togther among ourselves to dicuss this in more detail. you got my vote and my money. just Inbox me. ill exchange email and phone number with those who are serious!!! ( P.S. anyone on Playstation? fucks wit me online!)
I've been thinking along similar lines recently and would absolutely be keen to help with this! Great thinking and hopefully a way to inject some life back into the site
Unread 02-25-2021, 02:59 PM   #28

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1Z1 View Post
Yo if we have people who are willing to donate to a pot, then we can have Mod and User funded Tourneys.(self funded) Im down i work to damn much. iv been on here a long time and would like to give back if possible. Ill def help out if this will improve the site over time. and if you all are serious. we should get a board togther among ourselves to dicuss this in more detail. you got my vote and my money. just Inbox me. ill exchange email and phone number with those who are serious!!! ( P.S. anyone on Playstation? fucks wit me online!)
I've been thinking along similar lines recently and would absolutely be keen to help with this! Great thinking and hopefully a way to inject some life back into the site