Thread: rankings ?
View Single Post
Unread 08-31-2014, 01:09 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Low View Post
if your 2-0 or 7-4 you shouldnt even be in the same hemisphere of some one 40-0 is what i mean. Yet they are all in the top 10?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

so so farwe have a couple Im not exactly sure comments correct. Isnt this something that should be open information for everyone from day one.
Points wise, they arent in the same hemisphere.

The problem you're noticing isn't to do with points, it's to do with activity. There just isn't as much battling going on these days, and respect to @Bleu's faggot ass for getting lots of battles out.

In November, I'm planning on putting something together where we defeat the text top 10 from June 2007, where the #1 guy had 187 battles completed. My goal will be to do 188.
Unread 08-31-2014, 01:09 AM   #5

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Low View Post
if your 2-0 or 7-4 you shouldnt even be in the same hemisphere of some one 40-0 is what i mean. Yet they are all in the top 10?

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

so so farwe have a couple Im not exactly sure comments correct. Isnt this something that should be open information for everyone from day one.
Points wise, they arent in the same hemisphere.

The problem you're noticing isn't to do with points, it's to do with activity. There just isn't as much battling going on these days, and respect to @Bleu's faggot ass for getting lots of battles out.

In November, I'm planning on putting something together where we defeat the text top 10 from June 2007, where the #1 guy had 187 battles completed. My goal will be to do 188.