View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2015, 12:51 AM
S O U L R I T E
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost
Default Celsius..Bring That Ass Here Boi

So, as a FVC member, I'm tasked with voting on battles fairly and in an explained, detailed manner. All of my votes are monitored, as many know. But there's always a sensitive "spoon-fed" veteran in the bunch here at Letsbeef. Not gonna complain, nor cry about it. I just want you in a 16, now. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

I voted on 2 of your battles with explained, detailed votes. 1 was in your favor and 1 wasn't. I just find it funny how immediately after, I get voted against, when you've never voted on 1 of my battles on this account or on my first one.

So....you can either answer me....or do the typical vet thing and continue sniping inexperienced noobs. And if you say you can't see this, I'll tag you.

@Celsius BRING THAT ASS HERE BOI

16 Lines. I send. Where you at? You obviously know where to find my battles, so find the keyboard and type a response.

@Celsius @Celsius @Celsius
Unread 06-04-2015, 12:51 AM   #1

S O U L R I T E
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 23 audio / 240 text
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default Celsius..Bring That Ass Here Boi

So, as a FVC member, I'm tasked with voting on battles fairly and in an explained, detailed manner. All of my votes are monitored, as many know. But there's always a sensitive "spoon-fed" veteran in the bunch here at Letsbeef. Not gonna complain, nor cry about it. I just want you in a 16, now. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

I voted on 2 of your battles with explained, detailed votes. 1 was in your favor and 1 wasn't. I just find it funny how immediately after, I get voted against, when you've never voted on 1 of my battles on this account or on my first one.

So....you can either answer me....or do the typical vet thing and continue sniping inexperienced noobs. And if you say you can't see this, I'll tag you.

@Celsius BRING THAT ASS HERE BOI

16 Lines. I send. Where you at? You obviously know where to find my battles, so find the keyboard and type a response.

@Celsius @Celsius @Celsius