View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2014, 11:05 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN ARTIST View Post
Yeah can't wait for it.... It's gonna be some atmosphere... I've never been to Wembley before either... I went down to London before to the excel arena for what was supposed to be a Ricky burns fight but it got cancelled last minute n the show ironically ended up headlined by George groves .. Haha.. Against glen johnoson
I've been a few times. The FA Cup Semi Final against United then the Charity Shield the following season. Getting there is a bitch though and the food is expensive as fuck but the atmosphere is great and I'd imagine it will be even better for the fight since extra seating will be taking up the pitch space. I mean you're probably looking at around 100,000 people packed in there.

Whats the deal with the fight time? Is it accommodating the States?

That would probably be better seeing as you can hit the town first for a few.

Though I suppose it wont matter you'll probably be on the piss all day anyway lol.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-13-2014, 11:05 AM   #22

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN ARTIST View Post
Yeah can't wait for it.... It's gonna be some atmosphere... I've never been to Wembley before either... I went down to London before to the excel arena for what was supposed to be a Ricky burns fight but it got cancelled last minute n the show ironically ended up headlined by George groves .. Haha.. Against glen johnoson
I've been a few times. The FA Cup Semi Final against United then the Charity Shield the following season. Getting there is a bitch though and the food is expensive as fuck but the atmosphere is great and I'd imagine it will be even better for the fight since extra seating will be taking up the pitch space. I mean you're probably looking at around 100,000 people packed in there.

Whats the deal with the fight time? Is it accommodating the States?

That would probably be better seeing as you can hit the town first for a few.

Though I suppose it wont matter you'll probably be on the piss all day anyway lol.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.