View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2018, 05:53 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

You said that shit, I said if someone has a title then they're not technically a Rookie, I didn't say which title or first year or that Seul (Your example) wasn't qualified, he already said he was asked to join but opted out himself.

Plus Seul's a 3x Champion + LBA Champ, to me or anyone rational that's not a Rookie.
IF he had registered this year, earned all those titles this year he’d still be considered a rookie, flat foot ass nigga. Which was clearly the point of me saying “nvm” because Row mentioned that Seul was active for all of 2 and a half business days in 2012. He won all those titles back to back in a year.
Unread 11-20-2018, 05:53 PM   #44

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

You said that shit, I said if someone has a title then they're not technically a Rookie, I didn't say which title or first year or that Seul (Your example) wasn't qualified, he already said he was asked to join but opted out himself.

Plus Seul's a 3x Champion + LBA Champ, to me or anyone rational that's not a Rookie.
IF he had registered this year, earned all those titles this year he’d still be considered a rookie, flat foot ass nigga. Which was clearly the point of me saying “nvm” because Row mentioned that Seul was active for all of 2 and a half business days in 2012. He won all those titles back to back in a year.