View Single Post
Unread 07-10-2018, 03:00 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think it's because of us, the userbase, that LB is still here. X has done a tonne over the last two odd years but there was still a significant gap in between some of the development. Previous to these years, LB almost went a decade unsupported. It's the work of guys like RULE, NOBLE, HVK, Student, Mindless and others that are why we've been able to push forward at times when it seemed unlikely.

X's developments are exactly what we always called for. I could say things about advertising and whatever else, but personally I always called for all the issues to be fixed before we start trying to build the site forwards so it's great to see features being fixed. Would be nice to see another sweep of crew battles because they seem to have re-broke again.
Unread 07-10-2018, 03:00 AM   #54

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think it's because of us, the userbase, that LB is still here. X has done a tonne over the last two odd years but there was still a significant gap in between some of the development. Previous to these years, LB almost went a decade unsupported. It's the work of guys like RULE, NOBLE, HVK, Student, Mindless and others that are why we've been able to push forward at times when it seemed unlikely.

X's developments are exactly what we always called for. I could say things about advertising and whatever else, but personally I always called for all the issues to be fixed before we start trying to build the site forwards so it's great to see features being fixed. Would be nice to see another sweep of crew battles because they seem to have re-broke again.