View Single Post
Unread 12-16-2017, 03:45 PM
lllllllllllll
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Im a real ass nigga, homie. And the way you completely changed up after riding my dick for 5 years really says alot about you.

OH AND : if you use any samples of anyones voice to hide the fact you cant make hooks, imgoing to throw up.
I didn’t change up though haha. You just got bitter after my comment for the awards that I hit you up on IM about saying it didn’t matter.

Stop worrying about what IMMA drop. Just know you lost. You bring that mixtape shit to a Rap Battle. You should know better. Every nigga in this thread telling you that you lost and I ain’t even drop mine yet.

If that doesn’t tell you anything, you need to wake tf up, please.
Unread 12-16-2017, 03:45 PM   #45

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erupt View Post
Im a real ass nigga, homie. And the way you completely changed up after riding my dick for 5 years really says alot about you.

OH AND : if you use any samples of anyones voice to hide the fact you cant make hooks, imgoing to throw up.
I didn’t change up though haha. You just got bitter after my comment for the awards that I hit you up on IM about saying it didn’t matter.

Stop worrying about what IMMA drop. Just know you lost. You bring that mixtape shit to a Rap Battle. You should know better. Every nigga in this thread telling you that you lost and I ain’t even drop mine yet.

If that doesn’t tell you anything, you need to wake tf up, please.