View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2015, 02:19 PM
Fiji Osa
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Your opponent was weak PERIOD he was out classed in all factors.

Did you stumble in the 3rd or was he talking in your round?

Only issues I saw was that rushing through parts of YA verseand your stage pressence (as a whole) you need to really work on that and just an opinion

You need to expand your material as all you are talking about really is "how you can shoot your opponent" the "dope you slang" and using "white named lips" to set up punches As you have done this in all your battles its played out and you need to freshen it up

Also you need to find a league that can give you at the least 500 views that 65 ain't cutting it

Good points I saw was that you look cool and collected on stage never flustered .. And you were confident in what you were saying the begining of your first was crucial because you curved all he could have used on you
Unread 01-11-2015, 02:19 PM   #4

Fiji Osa

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Your opponent was weak PERIOD he was out classed in all factors.

Did you stumble in the 3rd or was he talking in your round?

Only issues I saw was that rushing through parts of YA verseand your stage pressence (as a whole) you need to really work on that and just an opinion

You need to expand your material as all you are talking about really is "how you can shoot your opponent" the "dope you slang" and using "white named lips" to set up punches As you have done this in all your battles its played out and you need to freshen it up

Also you need to find a league that can give you at the least 500 views that 65 ain't cutting it

Good points I saw was that you look cool and collected on stage never flustered .. And you were confident in what you were saying the begining of your first was crucial because you curved all he could have used on you