Thread: So to summarize
View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2020, 12:23 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Classick get in Illmania simply by asking the leaders if its okay
Yes Classick get in a forum contest open to all crews on the site. The only person on this website that even thinks its an issue is you.

Ive clearly made it so we get 0 benefit from me hosting.

Quote:
but its not okay to just ask my opponent it is alright that I posted an hour late in GC?
You havent once asked him or me.

Quote:
Esso is down
Where did he say that?

Quote:
Im down, no one gets hurt by it.
Yep no-one. Not Grizz or Rai or Punk or Seul who purposely rushed to get the verses in on time.

Quote:
Stop acting like a bitch
If thats scottish for being a good tourney host then no i wont stop. Lets scrap deadlines just post when you want. Not like you had 9 days to write 16 lines or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Generic quote to support your crewmate without saying you support him because you dont support you think hes in the wrong. Cool.

Quote:
Find me all the members who support the decision to DQ someone, who showed up to the battle only *90 minutes late
For missing a deadline? I'd assume pretty much everyone except you. Especially the aforementioned members who made the effort to post on time.

Quote:
Like the fucks the point? Battles up with the exact same duration of voting. Who cares?
Whats the point of deadlines? Too make sure its fair for everyone, to make sure the tourney goes on schedule?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I definitely wouldn't have DQ'd.
I assume sarcasm
Unread 01-20-2020, 12:23 PM   #5

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Quote:
Classick get in Illmania simply by asking the leaders if its okay
Yes Classick get in a forum contest open to all crews on the site. The only person on this website that even thinks its an issue is you.

Ive clearly made it so we get 0 benefit from me hosting.

Quote:
but its not okay to just ask my opponent it is alright that I posted an hour late in GC?
You havent once asked him or me.

Quote:
Esso is down
Where did he say that?

Quote:
Im down, no one gets hurt by it.
Yep no-one. Not Grizz or Rai or Punk or Seul who purposely rushed to get the verses in on time.

Quote:
Stop acting like a bitch
If thats scottish for being a good tourney host then no i wont stop. Lets scrap deadlines just post when you want. Not like you had 9 days to write 16 lines or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
Generic quote to support your crewmate without saying you support him because you dont support you think hes in the wrong. Cool.

Quote:
Find me all the members who support the decision to DQ someone, who showed up to the battle only *90 minutes late
For missing a deadline? I'd assume pretty much everyone except you. Especially the aforementioned members who made the effort to post on time.

Quote:
Like the fucks the point? Battles up with the exact same duration of voting. Who cares?
Whats the point of deadlines? Too make sure its fair for everyone, to make sure the tourney goes on schedule?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
I definitely wouldn't have DQ'd.
I assume sarcasm