View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2015, 05:04 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
@Student babs no-showed
He's DQ'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Rock View Post
@Student final was on yesterday and still no reponse so I don't think he will.

So are you setting up a card this month, or next?

Personally, I don't think it should be postponed since its only once a month with 3+ weeks of prep time.
Well, I put up that thread / poll but only Mob_Figure responded to it and you plus Subreal voted to have it but that's it. I'll ask around to see who's interested but if they're not posting threads saying they want to be in it I think we should just postpone it until next month especially given the Audio Tag Team Championship doesn't even have at least 8 teams signed up right now.

As far as @FiNALWoRD goes, I could give him until next month to respond if you don't want to waste your verse and considering he's the reigning champ.
Unread 02-10-2015, 05:04 PM   #57

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subreal View Post
@Student babs no-showed
He's DQ'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Rock View Post
@Student final was on yesterday and still no reponse so I don't think he will.

So are you setting up a card this month, or next?

Personally, I don't think it should be postponed since its only once a month with 3+ weeks of prep time.
Well, I put up that thread / poll but only Mob_Figure responded to it and you plus Subreal voted to have it but that's it. I'll ask around to see who's interested but if they're not posting threads saying they want to be in it I think we should just postpone it until next month especially given the Audio Tag Team Championship doesn't even have at least 8 teams signed up right now.

As far as @FiNALWoRD goes, I could give him until next month to respond if you don't want to waste your verse and considering he's the reigning champ.