View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2015, 10:27 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Alright so I'm closing this out.

@M-Rock if @FiNAL WoRD (or @FiNALWoRD) doesn't reply by tomorrow you won't get the LBA title but you'll battle the number 1 contender for it either this month (Time permitting because of the Audio Tag Team Tournament or next month).

@Subreal if @Babylon doesn't reply by tomorrow you will win via a no-show and be the number 1 contender for the title in the future.

@MrGoodness & @ILL4 congrats on being the only 2 people (so far and hopefully not the only ones) to successfully complete a battle on this card, congrats I'll send you both some emcee items.

@Moni you've won via a no-show since @Tipz ~RRR~ no showed, congrats.
@Mana you've also won via a no-show since @JR3DDY no showed, congrats.
@Lockhart same deal as above, @OSKAR no showed
@sun Tzo since @Glo was banned at the time he couldn't of replied so you also win via a no-show
@BurnTheArsonist you also win via a no-show since @204K didn't send.

For the people that no-showed you won't be eligible for the next card. I'm throwing up a poll to see how many people are interested in having a card this month otherwise we'll postpone this until next month. (Since the Audio Tag Team tournament isn't going on plus the fact almost everyone no-showed this).
Unread 02-04-2015, 10:27 PM   #51

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Alright so I'm closing this out.

@M-Rock if @FiNAL WoRD (or @FiNALWoRD) doesn't reply by tomorrow you won't get the LBA title but you'll battle the number 1 contender for it either this month (Time permitting because of the Audio Tag Team Tournament or next month).

@Subreal if @Babylon doesn't reply by tomorrow you will win via a no-show and be the number 1 contender for the title in the future.

@MrGoodness & @ILL4 congrats on being the only 2 people (so far and hopefully not the only ones) to successfully complete a battle on this card, congrats I'll send you both some emcee items.

@Moni you've won via a no-show since @Tipz ~RRR~ no showed, congrats.
@Mana you've also won via a no-show since @JR3DDY no showed, congrats.
@Lockhart same deal as above, @OSKAR no showed
@sun Tzo since @Glo was banned at the time he couldn't of replied so you also win via a no-show
@BurnTheArsonist you also win via a no-show since @204K didn't send.

For the people that no-showed you won't be eligible for the next card. I'm throwing up a poll to see how many people are interested in having a card this month otherwise we'll postpone this until next month. (Since the Audio Tag Team tournament isn't going on plus the fact almost everyone no-showed this).