View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2017, 08:28 AM
ORC
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
I thought you were from gm or one of the BVA sites....didn't see you in my short stay there. I know you're better than that so maybe it's not 100% accurate picture of the top tiers there but can only call em how I see em.

Do you got pull over there? If there's folks better than what I've seen maybe we can get the other two sites to come over here and have a mega tourney to see who comes out on top. It would probably boost activity for all 3 sites....and who knows? Possibly we can put up bread for the winner as an incentive.

I'm sure the shit talk alone would make it worthwhile.
im from NCs man but haven't battled in maybe a year or two, site was dead i was ghost

& no don't get me wrong you're right bro. both of those verses were bad. AK can bring fire tho. he phoned that in on a dead site.

that tournament would be dope but u know how it is, they think you guys are wack you guys think they're wack. text websites always been very tribal for whatever reason

when im home from work ill PM ya over some dope "shortbar" battles if u want
Unread 12-05-2017, 08:28 AM   #15

ORC
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
21 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
I thought you were from gm or one of the BVA sites....didn't see you in my short stay there. I know you're better than that so maybe it's not 100% accurate picture of the top tiers there but can only call em how I see em.

Do you got pull over there? If there's folks better than what I've seen maybe we can get the other two sites to come over here and have a mega tourney to see who comes out on top. It would probably boost activity for all 3 sites....and who knows? Possibly we can put up bread for the winner as an incentive.

I'm sure the shit talk alone would make it worthwhile.
im from NCs man but haven't battled in maybe a year or two, site was dead i was ghost

& no don't get me wrong you're right bro. both of those verses were bad. AK can bring fire tho. he phoned that in on a dead site.

that tournament would be dope but u know how it is, they think you guys are wack you guys think they're wack. text websites always been very tribal for whatever reason

when im home from work ill PM ya over some dope "shortbar" battles if u want