View Single Post
Unread 09-26-2013, 02:48 PM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Does anyone just stop and think, why is the Earth the only planet (known to man) that is PERFECTLY between the sun/moon, have enough oxygen/water/temperature to sustain life. Don't tell me some bullshit explosion centered us perfectly, that's harder to believe than that there's a creator. It's people who think they're smarter than others that don't believe it's a plan. Stars you see in the sky, they've been gone/burned out for MILLIONS/BILLIONS of years. How come some other life-form (which most think there is) haven't found earth in that time? We've been on mars, found nothing.. When are people going to realize the truth? I respect everyone's beliefs, but damn.. for me it's too perfect. /PREACH
This is what im talking bout dawg! PREACH ON EM!
Unread 09-26-2013, 02:48 PM   #39

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Does anyone just stop and think, why is the Earth the only planet (known to man) that is PERFECTLY between the sun/moon, have enough oxygen/water/temperature to sustain life. Don't tell me some bullshit explosion centered us perfectly, that's harder to believe than that there's a creator. It's people who think they're smarter than others that don't believe it's a plan. Stars you see in the sky, they've been gone/burned out for MILLIONS/BILLIONS of years. How come some other life-form (which most think there is) haven't found earth in that time? We've been on mars, found nothing.. When are people going to realize the truth? I respect everyone's beliefs, but damn.. for me it's too perfect. /PREACH
This is what im talking bout dawg! PREACH ON EM!