View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2012, 01:20 PM
oneshotpaddy
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.31/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
55 Won / 30 Lost

This didn't even deserve a reply. but just to clear some things up

Your a clown, half of my battles have been opens. When I accept an open I write it there and then and the proof is in the verses. If you want to battle you know what to do, looks like you scared? instead of trying to get my attention like a bitch but I may not battle you just because of that because I don't have to. I read your bars anyway, nothing special I don't care about anything on here I'm just having some fun
Unread 05-21-2012, 01:20 PM   #2

oneshotpaddy
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.31/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
55 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 3 audio / 240 text
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

This didn't even deserve a reply. but just to clear some things up

Your a clown, half of my battles have been opens. When I accept an open I write it there and then and the proof is in the verses. If you want to battle you know what to do, looks like you scared? instead of trying to get my attention like a bitch but I may not battle you just because of that because I don't have to. I read your bars anyway, nothing special I don't care about anything on here I'm just having some fun