View Single Post
Unread 08-02-2013, 04:06 PM
MrIBELIEVEinGOD
Basic Member
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

@Black Book, Your not a Christian. I know this by your fruit. Jesus Christ has spoken about people like you and what will happen to them
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.Therefore by their fruits you will know them." Matthew 7:15-16,19-20

Prophets Represent God and Christians Represent Jesus Christ. You are not representing Jesus Christ, therefor you are a liar and a child of the devil which is the father of lies. I have shown people who you are and I abhor you, for you are evil. be gone from me, I am done with you.

@RuthlessJ1WS Don't bother me none. God will discipline him.
Unread 08-02-2013, 04:06 PM   #16

MrIBELIEVEinGOD
Basic Member

Voted: 0 audio / 76 text
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

@Black Book, Your not a Christian. I know this by your fruit. Jesus Christ has spoken about people like you and what will happen to them
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.Therefore by their fruits you will know them." Matthew 7:15-16,19-20

Prophets Represent God and Christians Represent Jesus Christ. You are not representing Jesus Christ, therefor you are a liar and a child of the devil which is the father of lies. I have shown people who you are and I abhor you, for you are evil. be gone from me, I am done with you.

@RuthlessJ1WS Don't bother me none. God will discipline him.