View Single Post
Unread 11-04-2019, 09:05 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_G View Post
Nigga i been here since 2005? Maybe did one tourney
.. i don't spend my life on this shit and get all involved in the politics i was out actually gettin known rather then fighting dick huggers on this site for titles..
My guy, you have 1,468 battles. You was NOT outside getting known. You was getting known as the nigga who stay inside on Letsbeef maybe cause once you’ve earned a comma under your battle numbers, you’re officially an internet thug. No questions about it

And cut all the “niggas still remember my name from 8 years ago” shit lol ONE person remembers it. And he’s been here as long as you.

You’re not important. You’re currently a basic member in a crew I used to help lead. Calm it down, Wendy.
Unread 11-04-2019, 09:05 AM   #20

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_G View Post
Nigga i been here since 2005? Maybe did one tourney
.. i don't spend my life on this shit and get all involved in the politics i was out actually gettin known rather then fighting dick huggers on this site for titles..
My guy, you have 1,468 battles. You was NOT outside getting known. You was getting known as the nigga who stay inside on Letsbeef maybe cause once you’ve earned a comma under your battle numbers, you’re officially an internet thug. No questions about it

And cut all the “niggas still remember my name from 8 years ago” shit lol ONE person remembers it. And he’s been here as long as you.

You’re not important. You’re currently a basic member in a crew I used to help lead. Calm it down, Wendy.