View Single Post
Unread 12-09-2014, 11:17 AM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Saying it was staged to suit cass by getting him off the stage and into a closed doors re match is the biggest bullshit nonsense.

Both of them sucked on stage. Diz has had more close quarters battles on Cam than Cass and Cass has been on stage a million times more than Diz. That idea makes no sense.

The fact is, like with all staged venues (Looking at you SMACK) The crowds are garbage full of ignorant crowds.

They never if very rarely work out.

The organisers are out right armatures. How are they STILL having sound issues? REALLY?

Hanger on faggots crowding the stage.
Idiots in the crowd booing so often I'd swear they pre arrange to turn up just to boo and fuck up the shows and intern making for terrible streams/final footage from a sound stand point. You have to FOCUS to catch what someones saying, it's awful.

Could you imagine if you went to the cinema or a play and the crowd kept booing every time an actor went to open his mouth?

Which brings me to the final problem.

It comes across as fake staged nonsense.

The old style works better because it's intimate, it's raw. it's like 2 gladiators clashing wanting to rip each others head off.

The only reason they ended up switching venue is because the flawed crowd concept forced their hand.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-09-2014 at 11:19 AM.
Unread 12-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #17

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Saying it was staged to suit cass by getting him off the stage and into a closed doors re match is the biggest bullshit nonsense.

Both of them sucked on stage. Diz has had more close quarters battles on Cam than Cass and Cass has been on stage a million times more than Diz. That idea makes no sense.

The fact is, like with all staged venues (Looking at you SMACK) The crowds are garbage full of ignorant crowds.

They never if very rarely work out.

The organisers are out right armatures. How are they STILL having sound issues? REALLY?

Hanger on faggots crowding the stage.
Idiots in the crowd booing so often I'd swear they pre arrange to turn up just to boo and fuck up the shows and intern making for terrible streams/final footage from a sound stand point. You have to FOCUS to catch what someones saying, it's awful.

Could you imagine if you went to the cinema or a play and the crowd kept booing every time an actor went to open his mouth?

Which brings me to the final problem.

It comes across as fake staged nonsense.

The old style works better because it's intimate, it's raw. it's like 2 gladiators clashing wanting to rip each others head off.

The only reason they ended up switching venue is because the flawed crowd concept forced their hand.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-09-2014 at 11:19 AM.